Right time for a vaccine passport in Sweden?
From Swedish Public TV https://www.svt.se/datajournalistik/the-spread-of-the-coronavirus/
According to Johns Hopkins 69 % are fully vaccinated in Sweden.
What are the causes of death in the pandemic?
Less than 10 % of the deaths in COVID-19 are caused by the virus infection. The other more than 90 % of the deaths are caused by other serious illnesses such as heart failure, cancer etc.